Friday, May 16, 2008

My Friend Ashley.

So my good friend Ashley was unaware that I had a blog, and when she found out, she demanded I make an entry dedicated to her.
So here we have it.

My friend Ashley:
is demanding.
is beautiful.
is a junior business major at Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas.
enjoys ... me?? wtf??? (she's dictating my post)
also enjoys chocholate covered strawberries, baking, going to the lake, cookies... etc.
hangs out at her house. (where her suitcase has exploded all over the place)
cleans her boyfriends apartment for him.
has a thing for guys named Zack/h.
has dated two gay guys.
keeps getting jobs with children, but doesn't exactly like them much.
likes green.
likes to preform cup checks.
graduated sixth in her highschool class.
doesn't know the difference between animated girls and boys.
graduates in December of OhNine.
was the murderer in a Murder Mystery party.---Twice.
thinks that her car is her most prized possession-- along with her beautiful necklace.
is often the voice of reason.
likes Playdoh.
has been a fake prostitute.
was the Drum Major of the highschool band.


... and that's my friend Ashley. :)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

hey freak.
post your freaking list!