Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lateness and Bummed

Late post for the past couple of days.
~Good day hanging out with the friends. One of my friends of high school is in town. It's really nice to see him around campus. He seems to be enjoying himself and fits in well. Unfortunately, he doesn't have plans to attend A&M next year, but we'll keep working on it! Maybe we can change his mind! ;)
~Fun group for Bible Study. I'm not one for large groups. Don't seem to do well in them. This bunch was nice and cozy. However, next week should have a bigger turn out and it shouldn't be too bad!
~Had a good time hanging out before Midnight Yell. However, I received some bad news that a friend that I had been looking forward to seeing, wasn't going to be able to make it down this weekend. Bummed me out. I wasn't in the best of moods for Midnight Yell. Sorry to everyone.
~Now, it's just time to continue hanging out with the friends in hopes that I, eventually, will get over whatever it is that I'm upset about. Life's too short to be bummed about the little things.

No comments: