Thursday, November 15, 2007

CRAZY Week!

WHAT A WEEK....
*Had a great weekend when Ashley came to visit.
* We (Ashley, Tara, Andrew and myself) spent over two hours at Rosa's on Friday laughing and "discussing" random things. I was stressed out that day about something, and I was glad to be able to just relax with some friends.
*Saturday we hung out with the mother- she was in town for Aggie Mom's Fish camp. We had dinner with her and about 500 other Aggie Moms. I think she had a good time making some friends and hangin' our with us kids. Afterwards, we went to see the Bee Movie. Very funny- I highly recommend it!
* The week has been so stressful. I've had alot of work to do... and I have two tests at the beginning of next week. On the bright side, I am done-absolutely done- with Chemistry labs for this semester. I have my final in two weeks-- if its as easy as the midterm was then I'm in great shape!!
* The week hasn't been the easiest, but hopefully things will shape up and turn out alright. Fingers crossed, and now all I can do is work for it...
*Thankful for all my friends that have put up with me and helped me out this week... They're all amazing!! :)

No comments: