Saturday, November 24, 2007

Much Needed Break

~Got out of school Tuesday afternoon after my Sociology exam. Hung out with Tara, Andrew and Stephen and later Codie and Cameron joined us. Afterward, Codie and Cameron came back to my place and we hung out here until the wee hours of the morning!! Good fun!
~Wednesday was filled getting ready for the parents to come and with Codie and I painting overalls! We spent hours on the kitchen floor painting and watching Tila Tequila! Oh good old MTV reality shows!
~Wonderful Thanksgiving with the parents and Andrew.. haha and Senor Cafe, although we were confused as to WHEN exactly he was coming, so we ate without him... oops!! :/
~We BTHO t.u!!! AAAA!!! Good fun! I was SOO excited that we pulled out a win, as I'm sure, the other 88,000 people in Kyle Field were!!! Afterwards, we went back to my place and watched Andrew and my Dad dunk their rings! ...Very entertaining!
~Saturday, went to lunch with Senor Cafe at Blue Baker. Very fun, however very cold!! Later, I said goodbye to the parents when they finally left, and then headed back to the apartment for some studying and whatnot. Later, Tara, Andrew, Stephen, Heather, and Marshall came over to watch Robin Hood! hehe...
~Today has been filled with pictures and Chemistry. Good, good fun... haha...
Good break. Very successful in all, and now it's back to the harsh reality to school. Bah. All good things must come to an end...

No comments: